Forget the Fear of Food by Dr. Christine Fenn
Tired of dieting? Fed up with failure? Feel bad about the way you look? Food is not the problem, says leading nutritionist Dr. Christine Fenn. Our emotions are the key to our eating habits. And if we can change our mind, we can change our body.
RRP £9.99, Save £2.00
UK delivery £1.99
(FREE on orders over £15)
Add to Basket
Full product description
Customers who bought this also bought...
Nutritionist Dr. Christine Fenn advises on dieting for weight loss - emotions are the key to dieting success.
Tired of dieting? Fed up with failure? Feel bad about the way you look?
Food is not the problem, says leading nutritionist Dr. Christine Fenn. Our emotions are the key to our eating habits. And if we can change our mind, we can change our body.
Dr. Fenn takes you step by step through the process of changing your mind about food. She offers advice on healthy eating and living, and shows how developing self-esteem can transform your attitude to food. Find out what the right lifestyle choices are for you, and learn how to make them.
Practical activities get you up and going:
- Create your own food diary and pinpoint the emotional needs you satisfy with food
- Retrain your responses and stop overeating
- Switch negative self-description to positive thin-talk
- Set goals you truly want, and reach them
- Healthy substitutes for fast food
- Recipes to cut the fat and boost the satisfaction
- Foods you can eat more of and lose weight
Take back the power. Let go of food obsession and get what you want out of life. Stop dieting and start living!
- Part One - The Problems
- Dieting - The Inside Story
- Fat People v Thin People
- Modern Living & Processed Foods
- Hunger - Not All in the Mind
- Feeding Your Emotional Hunger
- Part Two - The Solutions
- Examine Your Lifestyle
- Think Thin
- Uncover the Real You!
- The Secrets of Healthy Eating
- Steps to Success
- Help List