Customers who bought this also bought...
Use the calorie charts to find out how many calories needed to lose weight at a healthy rate of ½lb - 2lb per week. As well as the number of calories needed to maintain your weight.
With an easy to use format, you simply choose the calorie chart required depending on your sex and whether you wish to lose weight, (if so at which rate), or maintain weight.
Then select the column referring to your age and activity level* before looking up your current weight to give you the total calories you should aim to consume per day to reach your weekly/long term goal.
As your weight changes, the calorie charts should be referred back to as the less there is of you, the less calories are needed and so your calorie allowance will change.
*Calories and definitions of activity levels are given on the calorie info page.
Height and Weight Chart
There are two height and weight charts that give ideal weights based on BMI. The first is optimised for ideal weight for women, and the second for men.
Body Mass Index (BMI) Charts
Body Mass Index (BMI) is explained with a key to give definitions of BMI values ranging from underweight – severely obese.
The BMI charts themselves show a height range of 4’6” to 6’5” and a weight range of 6st 6lb – 30st 4lbs.
Calories Used in Exercise Tables
Calorie values are given for over 45 physical activities, each specified for all activity levels, with separate tables for men and women.
Exercises include aerobics, boxing, dancing, football, running, swimming, yoga and many more…
Essential Nutrients Guide
The 19 most essential nutrients from Vitamin A to Zinc are listed with a brief explanation of function and benefits, along with examples of good sources of the nutrient and the recommended daily allowance for men and women.
Height and Weight Charts Included:
- Height and Weight Chart for women
- Height and Weight Chart for men
Calorie Charts Included:
- Calories needed to lose weight for women
- Calories needed to maintain weight for women
- Calories needed to lose weight for men
- Calories needed to maintain weight for men
Other Tables and Charts Included:
- Body Mass Index (BMI) Chart
- Calories burned in exercise for women
- Calories burned in exercise for men
Tables and Charts Contents
- Body Mass Index Info
- Body Mass Index Chart
- Calories Info
- Calories Required to Maintain Weight
- Calories Required to lose ½lb/week
- Calories Required to lose 1lb/week
- Calories Required to lose 1½/week
- Calories Required to lose 2lb/week
- Exercise Calories Info
- Exercise Calories
- The Essential Nutrients Guide